Prospective Student Basic Eligibility Questionnaire
Arkansas Career Pathways Funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the following areas if student is determined eligible:
- Approved Short-Term Certificate Programs
- Approved Two-Year Degree Programs
Note: Students must also complete the UACCM admissions process for enrollment into the college and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) for Pell Grant determination.
- Be a current Arkansas Resident
- Income must be at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level
- Have a child under the age of 21 living in Arkansas.
- Be currently enrolled at UACCM in an approved degree or workforce training program
- Choose a UACCM major that is Career Pathways eligible
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.0 or above
- Have employment as your immediate goal upon receiving a certificate or degree from UACCM
- Meet all Career Pathways eligibility requirements
- Income at or below 150 percent of federal poverty level.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 course credit hours or an approoved non-credit program.
- Maintain satisfactory progress:
- for credit programs: 2.00 gpa for courses taken during the semester.
- for non-credit programs: satisfactory progress as certified by the instructor.
Career Pathways Student Requirements
Mandatory One-On-One Meeting
All Career Pathways students will be required to meet with Career Pathways staff in person once during both the fall and spring semesters. Meetings will be scheduled in thirty-minutes intervals. Students will be notified when to sign up for a time slot. Meetings will be held during October for the fall semester and April during the spring semester.
Monthly Check In
Students must check in on a monthly basis either in person, in the Career Pathways office, or online through the Career Pathways Check In Form.
Students are required to complete the Employability Training through Job Lingo or complete a Career Readiness Certificate from the Division of Workforce Services during their first semester. All other semesters, students are required to attend and/or complete one Career Pathways approved workshop or two Career Pathways approved activities.
All students must check campus email no less frequently than twice per week.
Follow on Facebook
All students are highly encouraged to follow UACCM Career Pathways on Facebook. Information and updates on the program are posted on the facebook page. Click here to view the UACCM Career Pathways facebook page.
Return Borrowed Supplies
If you have any equipment that was loaned out to you in previous semesters (calculator, tape recorder, etc.), please return these items to the Career Pathways Office by the last day of finals week.