- Familiarize yourself with your degree plan and work closely with your advisor to develop a plan of action to ensure you complete all graduation requirements in a timely manner.
- Meet with your advisor to verify upcoming completion of all required courses according to your degree plan.
- Apply to graduate by submitting a Graduation Application.
- Monitor UACCM’s social media accounts and Website for a listing of programs included in each commencement ceremony. Students who have applied for graduation will also receive an email from the Registrar’s Office with specific graduation information.
- Make sure your mailing address and telephone number is current with the Registrar’s Office.
- Watch for announcements in the form of letter, text or voice messages, portal announcement, email, or post on social media. These announcements include information like graduation dates and times, as well as details on cap and gown pick-up.
- Pick up cap, gown and tassel.
- Arrive 45 minutes before commencement start time and report to the Morrilton School Devil Dog Arena.
- Diplomas will be available 6-8 weeks following commencement. Diplomas will not be released to graduates who have a hold on their accounts. Graduates should receive a text or email when awards are ready for distribution. We will also post it on social media.
Graduation requirements for students seeking a degree, technical certificate, or certificate of proficiency include the following:
- Successful completion of all academic coursework, including required developmental courses, with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00
- Successful completion of the required number of credits and specified courses
- Completion of at least 24 credit hours as a student at UACCM required to earn an associate degree (AA, AS, AAT, AAS, AGS); completion of at least 50% of the required courses as a student at UACCM for a technical certificate or certificate of proficiency
- Satisfaction of all financial obligations to the college
Students have five years to complete the degree or technical certificate program requirements in the catalog under which they initially enrolled at UACCM. Students may not graduate under a catalog dated before their initial enrollment at UACCM. Students who do not complete program requirements within five years of initial enrollment must complete requirements under the current catalog of their anticipated graduation date.
Honor Graduate Requirements
Students who meet the following requirements may be designated as an Honors Graduate at the time of graduation from UACCM:
Summa Cum Laude
Defined as with highest honor, students completing graduation requirements for a technical certificate or associate degree may be designated with Summa Cum Laude if they have earned 3.90 - 4.00 cumulative grade point average.
Magna Cum Laude
Defined as with great honor, students completing graduation requirements for a technical certificate or associate degree may be designated with Magna Cum Laude if they have earned a 3.70- 3.89 cumulative grade point average.
Defined as with honor, students completing graduation requirements for a technical certificate or associate degree may be designated with Cum Laude if they have earned and requires a 3.50 - 3.69 cumulative grade point average.
Transfer students must have completed at least one-half of their technical certificate or associate degree requirements at UACCM with the required grade point average to be designated as an Honors Graduate.