Give To UACCM
UACCM has provided 50 years of academic excellence and dedication to training a skilled workforce in central Arkansas. As the demand for higher education increases, state funding is on the decline. In fact, state funding accounts for less than half of UACCM’s annual operating budget and the college cannot meet all of its needs with state funding and student tuition alone.
The UACCM Foundation is a private, non-profit corporation established to raise funds, accept gifts, and invest resources for the sole benefit of the college. The Foundation is comprised of a volunteer Board of Directors whose mission is to provide broader opportunities and services to UACCM's students, alumni, and the residents of the college’s service area by supporting the advancement of the institution.
We hope you will consider making a contribution to the future of UACCM. Your gift may be tax-deductible and help the UACCM Foundation achieve its goals. Each and every donation makes a difference. And remember, a gift to the UACCM Foundation is a sound investment in your community!
- Baby Grand Piano for the Fine Arts Auditorium
- Audio and Video Equipment for the Fine Arts Auditorium
- Large Outdoor Tent for Special Events
- Multi-Purpose Pavilion on UACCM Campus
- Union Square Project (outdoor park featuring intramural basketball court, benches, tables, stages, and landscaping.)
- Veteran Stoles for Graduation
- Decorative Pole Banners on Campus