- New or Transfer Student
- Visiting Student
- High School Concurrent
- Undocumented Student
- International Student
UACCM accepts students year-round. However, if you are applying for financial aid, we encourage you to complete your admission to UACCM prior to the financial aid deadline.
Submit the Following Documents:
- * Provide results of ACT or COMPASS, or SAT Testing.
- *Official High School Transcript or GED Scores
- Immunization Record (2 MMRs)
- *Official Transcript(s) from All Colleges Attended Including Concurrent Credit
*These documents needed prior to admission and receipt of financial aid
In addition to submitting all required documents, first-time entering freshman must demonstrate the following to be admitted to UACCM:
- High school graduates or GED graduates must have at least a composite ACT score of 15, SAT score of 691, COMPASS reading score of 63, or ASSET reading score of 35.
Students failing to achieve the minimum acceptance score will be encouraged to attend an Adult Education Program to improve their test scores to at least the minimum level and then seek admittance to UACCM.
University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, national origin, creed, family, religion, or age in its admissions, access, or employment policies.