Provide one of the following documents that indicate the student’s high school completion status when the student will begin college in 2020-2021. Your financial aid cannot be processed until all documents are submitted.
- A copy of the student’s high school diploma
- For students who completed secondary education in a foreign country, a copy of the “Secondary School Leaving Certificate” or other similar document.
- A copy of the student’s official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
- A State certificate or transcript received by a student after the student passed a state-authorized examination that the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (GED® test, HiSET, TASC, or other State-authorized examination.)
- An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree.
- For a student who was homeschooled in a state where state law requires the student to obtain a secondary school completion credential for homeschooling (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), a copy of that credential.
- For a student who was homeschooled in a state where state law does not require the student to obtain a secondary school completion credential for homeschooling (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), a transcript, or the equivalent, signed by the student’s parent or guardian, that lists the secondary school courses the student completed and includes a statement that the student successfully completed a secondary school education in a homeschool setting.
If the student is unable to obtain the documentation listed above, he or she must contact the financial aid office at 501-977-2055.