- Personal Counseling
- Educational Counseling
- Disability Services
- Career Counseling
- Community Resources
What Will I Be?
Deciding on a career can be confusing and stressful. If you're not sure what plan of study to pursue, UACCM has trained counselors to help you match your abilities, aptitudes, interests, and values to potential career areas.
What Career Counseling Offers to Students:
- Finding your unique personality and strengths
- Focusing on your skills and natural abilities
- Developing self-confidence for chosing a career path
- Prioritizing life choices related to career decision making
- Learning about career clusters and career choices
- Determining the salary, outlook, and demand for specific careers
- Deciding upon the correct major and education needed to be successful in your career of choice.
Cody Davis, LPC
Director of Counseling and Disability Services