ANGEL Learning is a course shell professors use to organize course material. ANGEL allows you access to your class assignments, discussion groups, grades, on-line quizzes, etc. anytime – day, evening, or weekend.
Use this website to find out more about online courses & ANGEL.
Your USERNAME is first initial, middle initial, last name plus the last 3 digits of your student ID. (Example: JCDoe321) If you don’t have a middle initial substitute an ‘X’. (Example: JXDoe321)
Your PASSWORD is your first initial plus your Student ID number . The first initial must be uppercase and no dashes are used. (Example: J987654321)
The following computer hardware/software standards are required for any student taking an on-line course at UACCM:
- A personal computer with a Pentium III or higher processor
- Windows 98 or higher
- 128MB RAM (256MB RAM recommended)
- 60-167MB of hard-disk space
- At least a 56K Modem
- Microsoft Office 98 or later
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access – the programs needed will vary by course, students should contact their instructor to determine what programs are required for each on-line course.
- All student files to be returned to the instructor should be ‘saved as’ an Office 2000 compatible file (if the student is using a newer version of Office)
- We would also suggest that you have an Internet Service Provider that doesn’t time you out or have a firewall that blocks your access.