- Nursing Assisting-Certificate of Proficiency
- Technical Certificate
- Registered Nursing-Associate of Applied Science
In the semester prior to graduation, an FBI and Arkansas State Police background check must be submitted before students are allowed to sit for the NCLEX (national licensure exam).
Upon successful completion of the practical nursing program, students may petition the Arkansas State Board of Nursing to sit for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Because students should plan on studying most of the time, they should plan to work as little as possible.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- All students admitted to the nursing program must read the Arkansas Nurse Practice Act, ACA §17-87-312, (provided in course syllabi each semester) and submit a signed statement indicating that they understand that graduating from a nursing program in Arkansas does not assure the Arkansas State Board of Nursing’s approval to take the licensure examination.