- Certificate of Proficiency
- Practical Nursing-Technical Certificate
- Registered Nursing-Associate of Applied Science
Admission into this program requires:
- Completion of all general admission requirements to UACCM
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- Verification of negative TB screening/clearance
- Verification of clean background check
- Students will not be admitted if they have been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony.
- Must have malpractice insurance
- Language Arts must be completed prior to NUR 1004 if placement scores indicate.
Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.