- Certificate of Proficiency
- Practical Nursing-Technical Certificate
- Registered Nursing-Associate of Applied Science
Admission into this program requires:
- Completion of all general admission requirements to UACCM
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- Verification of negative TB screening/clearance
- Verification of clean background check
- Students enrolled in the program must have malpractice insurance.
- Language Arts Strategies must be completed prior to NUR 1004 if placement scores indicate it is required.
- Students cannot miss any time in the first 16 hours of the course and all absences/tardies must be made up.
Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.