Emergency Medical Technician
- Students must complete admission requirements of the college.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Current AHA Healthcare Providers CPR certification is required. Students enrolled in the program will be required to have malpractice insurance.
- TB screening/clearance
- Subject to criminal background check
- Language Arts/College Success must be completed prior to EMT 1008 if placement scores indicate.
- Language Arts Strategies must be completed prior to EMT 1008 if placement scores indicate it is required.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
Graduates are employed as:
- Emergency Medical Technicians