- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Computer Information Systems Technology
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians
- This program is designed to allow students to enter the workforce quickly. Students are provided the technical skills required to install, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs. Hands-on training with industry-standard equipment enhances the educational experience for students. Students completing the technical certificate may take exams leading to an A+ Certificate.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.