- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Computer Information Systems Technology
The Computer Information Systems Technology program is designed to provide students with computer programming skills and a knowledge of computer operating systems that will prepare them for careers in today’s information technology field.
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.