- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Graduates are employed as:
- Independent shop owner/operators
- Shop managers in auto dealerships
- Parts store managers
- Managers of nationwide trucking companies
- Owners of trucking companies and truck shops
- Line mechanics
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
- Automotive Technology courses can be taken at any time. Each is a stand alone course and does not need a prerequisite.
- UACCM teaches the eight ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) test areas. The courses cover the auto from the front bumper to the rear bumper. Students spend and hour each day in the classroom and the remainder of time in the lab working on automobiles in the well-equipped shop.