- Registration Dates
- Orientation Information
- Tuition Deadlines
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Payment Plan Deadlines
All first-time entering freshman, transfer students, concurrent students, and re-admitted students – having not attended for five years or more – enrolling at UACCM are required to complete an on-campus or online version of the New Student College Orientation prior to the beginning of their first semester.
Online New Student Orientation Option
To complete the Orientation, go through the materials at http://uaccm.libguides.com/orientation and pass the test at the end with an 80% or above.
On-Campus New Student Orientation Option
Join us on-campus for a half-day New Student Orientation for those who choose this as their orientation option. You’ll be able to meet some of our faculty and staff and get to know many of the other new students.
There is no cost associated with the orientation for new students; however, students who do not complete the required orientation will be automatically enrolled in the ACAD 0001 College Orientation class and will be required to pay one credit hour tuition and fees. Students may only withdraw from this course if they are completely withdrawing from the college. This is a graded course and will affect the student’s semester GPA.
Every student who attends On-Campus New Student Orientation will receive a bag full of goodies.
- Students are asked to register in The Fine Arts Auditorium Lobby where they will be divided into pre-determined groups. Hint: Registration for Orientation begins at 8:00 am
- Orientation sessions begin promptly at 8:30 am. Do not be late
- Remember: UACCM is a tobacco-free campus.
- New Student Orientation will conclude at approximately 12:30 pm.
- Although we understand and appreciate the important role that parents play in the success of a student, we respectfully request that parents, friends, and relatives do not accompany students to the orientation. If your parents have questions about UACCM, please have them contact the Vice Chancellor for Student Services, Darren Jones, to arrange a time and date to meet and answer questions.
If you need physical accommodations related to a disability or if you already know that you will not attend the one-day orientation and would like for us to enroll you in ACAD 0001 College Orientation, please contact Rebecka Virden immediately.