Upon official withdrawal from class(es), the College will refund tuition and fees according to the following schedule:
- *100% Prior to the first day of the semester
- *50% Before 4:30 p.m. on the 10th day of the semester for full-term courses and on the 5th day of the semester for condensed-term courses
- 0% After 4:30 p.m. on the 10th day of the semester for full-term courses and on the 5th day of the semester for condensed-term courses
- *100% Prior to the first day of the summer term
- *50% Before 4:30 pm on the 3rd day of the summer term
- 0% After 4:30 pm the 3rd day of the summer term
*The $10 document fee is non-refundable after classes begin.
Tuition and fee refunds will be made upon withdrawal in accordance with college policy during the semester or summer term for which the refund is being requested (see WITHDRAWAL).
Return of Title IV Funds
It is imperative for students to regularly attend all classes in which they enroll. In order to “earn” the disbursement of the Federal Title IV financial aid funds (Pell Grant, FSEOG, Stafford Loan), a student must remain enrolled in and regularly attend all classes for the entire enrollment period. A student who officially withdraws from all classes or stops attending all classes at any time during the first 60% of the enrollment period will be required by federal regulation to return a portion of the “unearned” Federal Title IV financial aid funds. The calculation of the return of these funds may result in the student owing a balance to UACCM and/or the Federal Government. Information about this return of Title IV Funds can be found in the UACCM Financial Aid Office.