- Registration Dates
- Orientation Dates
- Tuition Deadlines
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Payment Plan Deadlines
About new Student orientation
There is no cost associated with new student orientation; however, if you do not complete orientation on this date, you will be automatically enrolled in a ACAD 0001 College Orientation class and will be required to pay one credit hour tuition and fees.
Every student who attends New Student Orientation will receive a bag full of goodies.
- Students are asked to register in The Fine Arts Auditorium Lobby where they will be divided into pre-determined groups.
Hint: Registration for Orientation begins at 8:00 am
- Orientation sessions begin promptly at 8:30 am. Do not be late
Hint: Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You will do a lot of walking. Wear weather-appropriate clothing…orientation will go on, rain or shine!
- Each session will last approximately 60 minutes.
- A 10-minute break will follow each session.
Remember: UACCM is a tobacco-free campus.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Hint: If you have dietary restrictions, you may need to supply your own food.
- New student orientation will conclude at approximately 4:00 pm
- Although we understand and appreciate the important role that parents play in the success of a student, we respectfully request that parents do not accompany students to the orientation. If your parents have questions about UACCM, please have them contact the Vice Chancellor for Student Services, Darren Jones, to arrange a time and date to meet and answer questions.
If you need physical accommodations related to a disability or if you already know that you will not attend the one-day orientation and would like for us to enroll you in ACAD 0001 College Orientation, please contact Clara Paquette immediately.