Fall 2012 Service-Specific Fees
All students will be charged a $1 per credit hour activity fee.
Campus Improvement Fee
Students will be charged $10 per credit hour for campus improvement projects. The fee will be used to make various improvements including parking, lighting, sidewalks, construction, renovation, equipment, etc.
CLEP Test Fee
UACCM is an authorized CLEP testing center. Students wishing to earn credit towards graduation by taking the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test will be charged a fee of $25. Students will also be responsible for paying a CLEP test administration fee. Contact Testing Services for details.
COMPASS Test Fee
UACCM administers the (ACT) COMPASS test to prospective students for course placement or scholarship purposes. There is a $15 non-refundable, non-transferable test fee the first time the COMPASS test is taken at UACCM. There is a $5 fee for each section of the COMPASS that a student chooses to test.
Departmental Examination Test Fee
Students taking departmental examinations will be charged a $25 fee for each subject examination attempted at UACCM. This fee must be paid at the Student Accounts window before the test is administered.
There is a $10 fee for each student enrolling in credit course(s). This fee is non-refundable after classes begin for each semester or term.
International Student Application Fee
International students applying for admission to UACCM will be charged a $50 application fee.
All students will be charged a $5 per credit hour library fee.
Individuals not enrolled at UACCM who wish to take the National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) exam in order to receive technical credits at another institution will be charged a $45 testing fee.
Nursing Entrance Testing Fees
Individuals wishing to enter the Registered Nursing Program are required to take the STEP Test. There is a $30 non-refundable, non-transferable test fee. This fee must be paid prior to scheduling an appointment.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Fee
Individuals wishing to enter the Practical Nursing Program are required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS). There is a $40 non-refundable, non-transferable test fee. This fee may be paid the day of the test.
Public Safety Fee
All students will be charged a $5 public safety fee per term.
Student I.D. Card Replacement Fee
All students will receive one college I.D. card free of charge. There is a $10 fee for each replacement card requested.
All students will be charged a $10 per credit hour technology fee.
Test Proctoring Fee
Students enrolled in a course at another college will be charged a $25 fee when requesting Testing Services to proctor a test.
Fall 2012 Program-Specific Fees
The following fees apply to the corresponding program. Fees help cover the cost of supplies, manuals and other instructional tools.
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology Lab Fee
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology Testing Fee
- Art Studio Course Fee
- Automotive Collision Repair Technology Lab Fee
- Automotive Service Lab Fee
- Background Check (Practical Nursing, Registered Nursing)
- Clinical Competency Lab Fee
- Computer Information Systems Technology Lab Fee
- Drafting Lab Fee
- Early Childhood Practicum Fee
- Electricity Lab Fee
- Emergency Medical Technician Lab Fee
- Malpractice Insurance (Emergency Medical Technician)
- Malpractice Insurance (Nursing, Childcare, Dietetics)
- Music Lab Fee
- Nursing Assistant Lab Fee
- Petroleum Technology Lab
- Physical Education Fee
- Practical Nursing Testing Fee (per semester)
- Practical Nursing Lab Fee
- Registered Nursing Computerized Textbook Fee
- Registered Nursing Lab Fee
- Registered Nursing Testing Fee (per semester)
- Science Lab Fee
- Surveying Lab Fee
- Tech OSHA Regs Testing Fee
- Visual Communications Lab Fee
- Welding Lab Fee