- New Student
- Transfer Student
- Visiting Student
- PN/RN Student
- High School Concurrent
- International Student
International students may not officially register for classes until all admission requirements have been fulfilled.
*These documents needed before an I-20 (Immigration and Naturalization Service Form) may be issued.
Note: Original copies of other academic records, such as college transcripts, must be provided with English translations.
* Provide results of ACT or COMPASS testing.
Scores are only valid for five (5) years.
*Provide an official high school transcript or GED scores.
Submit an official, original copy of the high school transcript with an official English translation.
Obtain an official English Translation at one of the following:
*Provide An Official Transcript From All Colleges Attended in the United States. Must Also Submit a Letter of Good Standing From the Most Recent Institution.
Transfer applicants should submit an official transcript from all colleges attended. Please request that the institution mail the transcript directly to the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, 1537 University Blvd., Morrilton, AR 72110. (If transcript is in a maiden name, please ask college to indicate your current last name on form.) Students who have successfully completed 15 college-level credit hours are not required to submit a high school transcript.
*Submit Proof of English Proficiency
Submit one of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 500 on the paper-based exam, 173 on the computerized exam, or 61 on the internet-based exam
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score of 5.5
- Successful completion of an Intensive English Program at a regionally accredited college or university in the United States
- Successful completion of college-level English Composition I and English Composition II with a grade of C or better
*Provide evidence of sufficient financial support
Approximately $22,602 is needed for one full year of study and living expenses while attending UACCM. Students must provide certified evidence (or financial institution documentation) of the source and amount of financial support for the future student.
Provide proof of health insurance coverage.
Provide shot record.
Arkansas State Law requires all international students to provide proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella (Two measles immunizations, one mumps immunization and one rubella immunization; MMR) and tuberculosis screening results.
In addition to submitting all required documents, students must demonstrate the following to be admitted to UACCM:
- High school graduates or GED graduates must have at least a composite ACT score of 15, SAT score of 691, COMPASS reading score of 62, or ASSET reading score of 35.
Students failing to achieve the minimum acceptance score will be encouraged to attend an Adult Education Program to improve their test scores to at least the minimum level and then seek admittance to UACCM.
University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, national origin, creed, family, religion, or age in its admissions, access, or employment policies.