- University Bookstore
- Traxx Convenience Store
Your classes will cover a lot of material and most of that information comes from the textbooks. We work with your instructors to make sure that we can provide you with the correct textbooks for your classes at the best possible prices
The University Bookstore is proud to offer students the option of reserving their books online. Making advance book reservations reduces the hassle and time while going to the Bookstore. Additionally, you won't have to pay for your reserved books until the pick-up dates of August 11 to August 19. You may cancel or change your reservation at anytime using the directions in your confirmation e-mail.
To make your reservation, click "Classes" at the upper left of this screen, select the desired term, and either add classes to your Wishlist or load a previous Wishlist. Then click "Reserve Textbooks," complete the form, and your reservation is complete. Fall reservations may be made until August 4.
(Sorry, reservations cannot be made for May intersession or for summer terms. At this time, reservations cannot be made using a smartphones.)
Some classes and labs will require more than just textbooks. The Campus Bookstore is ready to meet those needs as well. We have all the classroom, lab, and art supplies you will need to get an A on your next assignment.
Proud of being a college student (or parent of a student) at UACCM? What better way to show off school pride than sporting the latest UACCM apparel! We have UACCM hoodies, hats, t-shirts, shorts, pants, and more in a variety of sizes. New styles and items arrive throughout the year, so remember to check back often to see the newest styles.
Looking for that perfect gift for your parent, teacher, child, or student? The Campus Bookstore also sells specialty gifts from brands like Aromatique, Vera Bradley, Literary Luminaries, Prestige Cosmetics, and many more.
We Gladly Offer Refunds and Exchanges
- Must have original sales receipt.
- Merchandise must be in original “like new” purchase condition, shrink wrap unopened.
- Returns can be made:
- Within 1 week from the first day of class for Fall and Spring semesters. We gladly offer refunds and exchanges on all bookstore merchandise purchased and returned at the beginning of the term.
- Within 3 days from the first day of class for Summer semesters.
- The manager reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability of any merchandise.
- You may return all non-text merchandise within 3 days of purchase for full refund or exchange. All text sales are final.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot offer refunds at any time for study outlines, customized course materials, software and jump drives.
Buy Books Online
A complete listing of book prices may be viewed at www.efollett.com. Online orders will be confirmed by e-mail and may usually be obtained at the University Bookstore in 2 to 3 days. When you have reached the homepage, select Arkansas, then UACCM. Pricing for both new and used books is available; however, availability is not guaranteed and prices are subject to change
- University Bookstore
- Intersection of University Blvd. and E Harding Street in Morrilton, Arkansas.
- (501) 977-2127 Phone
- University Bookstore Hours
- Monday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm