- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Many graduates are employed as surveyors with the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department, U.S. Corps of Engineers, or private companies. After gaining surveying experience and passing the Principles and Practice of Surveying Exam, some graduates start their own surveying businesses.
- Preparation in math, science, and computer technology is recommended.
- Students should take all remedial courses early in order to focus on degree-required classes in later semesters.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to insure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
Students should complete Introduction to Computers, College Algebra, Introduction to CAD and Surveying Software, Plane Surveying, and Calculator Solutions during the first semester after completing remedial courses.