- Nursing Assisting-Certificate of Proficiency
- Practical Nursing-Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
In the semester prior to graduation, an FBI and Arkansas State Police background check must be submitted before students are allowed to sit for the NCLEX (national licensure exam).
Upon successful completion of the registered nursing program, students may petition the Arkansas State Board of Nursing to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- The Registered Nursing program admits students in the spring semester each year.
- UACCM offers the RN program through the Arkansas Rural Nursing Education Consortium (ARNEC), which includes eight community colleges.
- Rural Nursing Education Consortium LPN/LVN to RN program must read the Arkansas Nurse Practice Act, ACA §17-87-312, (provided in course syllabi each semester) and submit a signed statement indicating that they understand that graduating from a nursing program in Arkansas does not assure the Arkansas State Board of Nursing’s approval to take the licensure examination.