- Practical Nursing-Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
UACCM offers an innovative Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree which enables individuals with a practical nursing license to move toward a registered nursing license. Admission into this program is competitive. Click Here to learn more about the admission process for Registered Nursing.
- In the semester prior to graduation, an FBI and Arkansas State Police background check must be submitted before students are allowed to sit for the NCLEX (national licensure exam).
- Upon successful completion of the Registered Nursing program, students may petition the Arkansas State Board of Nursing to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- The Registered Nursing program admits students in the spring semester each year.
- UACCM offers the RN program through the Arkansas Rural Nursing Education Consortium (ARNEC), which includes eight community colleges.
- Rural Nursing Education Consortium LPN/LVN to RN program must read the Arkansas Nurse Practice Act, ACA §17-87-312, (provided in course syllabi each semester) and submit a signed statement indicating that they understand that graduating from a nursing program in Arkansas does not assure the Arkansas State Board of Nursing’s approval to take the licensure examination.