- Technical Certificate
- Registered Nursing-Associate of Applied Science
Practical Nursing Admission Requirements
- In the semester prior to graduation, an FBI and Arkansas State Police background check must be submitted before students are allowed to sit for the NCLEX (national licensure exam).
- Upon successful completion of the practical nursing program, students may petition the Arkansas State Board of Nursing to sit for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Because students should plan on studying most of the time, they should plan to work as little as possible.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
All students admitted to the nursing program must read the Arkansas Nurse Practice Act, ACA §17-87-312, (provided in course syllabi each semester) and submit a signed statement indicating that they understand that graduating from a nursing program in Arkansas does not assure the Arkansas State Board of Nursing’s approval to take the licensure examination.