Emergency Medical Technician
- Students must complete admission requirements of the College.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Current AHA Healthcare Providers CPR certification is required. Students enrolled in the program will be required to have malpractice insurance.
- TB screening/clearance
- Subject to criminal background check
- All remedial courses must be completed prior to EMT 1008 if placement scores indicate they are required.
- Language Arts Strategies must be completed prior to EMT 1008 if placement scores indicate it is required.
Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
Graduates are employed as:
- Emergency Medical Technicians