- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Computer Information Systems Technology
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
The Computer Information Systems Technology program is designed to provide students with computer programming skills and a knowledge of computer operating systems that will prepare them for careers in today’s information technology field.