- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Automotive Service Technology
Graduates are employed as:
- Independent shop owner/operators
- Shop managers in auto dealerships
- Parts store managers
- Managers of nationwide trucking companies
- Owners of trucking companies and truck shops
- Line mechanics
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
UACCM teaches the eight ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) test areas. The courses cover the auto from the front bumper to the rear bumper. Students spend and hour each day in the classroom and the remainder of time in the lab working on automobiles in the well-equipped shop.
Minimal tools are required for this program.