- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Automotive Collision Repair Technology
Students completing this degree will know:
- Various fundamentals of the collision repair industry
- How to evaluate vehicles and produce estimates
- Structural and non-structural analysis of automobiles
- Auto body shop management
- How to further their career in the industry by either owning their own business or working for other companies
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
- Students should maintain good attendance, have a positive attitude, and be dedicated and determined.