- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Automotive Collision Repair Technology
Graduates are employed as:
- Instructors at technical colleges
- Professional estimators
- Professional refinishers
- Self-employed auto body shop owners
- Insurance adjustors
- Paint/supply representatives
- Parts store managers
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
- Student should maintain good attendance, have a positive attitude, and be dedicated and determined.
- The following are available to enable students to move directly into the career field and be very knowledgeable with a shop’s environment: computerized estimating, paint mixing, a dimensioning system, and a frame-straightening machine.