Home academic information 2 + 2 Agreements

2 + 2 Agreement Program

UACCM has made agreements with local four-year universities in order to clarify and streamline the transfer process. On this page, you will find the exact requirements to take at both UACCM and the transferring institution based on the desired career path.

When you begin your first two years of a bachelor degree at UACCM, you get the benefit of studying in a relaxed small-campus environment with plenty of personal attention. We are dedicated to helping you build an educational foundation to achieve your ultimate degree goals.

To see your options, in the select boxes below, select the university you plan on transferring to, the degree path, and load the requirements. The UACCM requirements will be listed at the top followed by the four-year university’s.

Select the university above that you plan to transfer to in to begin.


UACCM students should work closely with their academic advisor to ensure all requirements are met for the transfer agreement.

Agreement requirements are guaranteed in accordance with the academic year of initial enrollment at UACCM, not to precede the academic year during which the agreement first took effect. In most cases, a period of non-enrollment of 12 months or more requires that the student adhere to the agreement revision corresponding with the year of re-enrollment. For University of Arkansas Fort Smith, if students are not enrolled for two or more consecutive terms (excluding summer terms), they must re-enter under the program requirements of the current catalog.

For more information about enrollment requirements and completion of a bachelor degree program at any of the participating four-year universities, visit that university's website or their Registrar's Office.

More information about the degree paths available can be found on the print-out versions listed below.

Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS)

The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) is accessible from the home page of the Arkansas Department of Higher Education. This is the best source of information on course equivalencies for students. Students may click on the “Course Transfer (ACTS)” link and the “Student” link to compare courses from any two public institutions in the state. Students should select their institution using the “From Institution” window and compare the courses at that institution with the courses at the transferring institution by using the “To Institution.”

Even though courses may be listed as comparable, some transfer policies apply. For example, courses with a grade of “D” are not guaranteed to transfer. Students should contact the receiving institution to see if courses with grades of “D” may be accepted for transfer. Courses taken at the lower division level (i.e., freshman and sophomore level) are not usually counted as upper division credit; consequently, some courses may not satisfy degree requirements at four-year institutions. Specific questions should be referred to the receiving institution.