The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for gathering, processing and interpreting data for evaluating college programs and services; managing preparations submitting selected data reports to external agencies; and collection and analysis of data to help evaluate College decisions. The following is a partial listing of the compiled, maintained, and submitted to outside agencies:
- Federal Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Reports
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Annual Reports
- College Board Annual Survey of Colleges
- National ACT Institutional Data Questionnaire (IDQ)
- Peterson's Annual Survey of Undergraduate Institutions
- Wintergreen Orchard House Online Questionnaire
- Annual Instructor Data
- Financial Aid Student Data Report
- Student Academic Course Transfer Report
Enrollment Period Submission:
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) Student Information System
- Student Demographic Data File
- Course Enrollment File
- Instructor Data File
- Student Registration Data File
- Graduation Data File
- Workforce Education/Training File
- Registration and enrollment data to local newspapers, military recruiters, etc.
- National Student Clearinghouse Student Enrollment Summaries
Internal data and reports are compiled and made available to staff member, faculty, and college administrators in support of efforts to improve the quality and functioning of the programs and services of the College.
If you would like to request information that is not currently available on this site, please complete the Information Request form with detailed information on the type of data you would like to request. The request form will be sent directly to the Institutional Research Office for processing. If you have any questions about the data currently published on this site, please contact the Institutional Research Office.